announcement >o<"

Monday, May 11, 2009

I remember last time I saw someone wrote her blog with her title which called "No Life".. She felt she's doing same thing everyday.. repeat and repeat.. nth's new or fresh to her.. Mmm.. well.. I quite jealous to her coz she have personal space and no ones control her life now.. after read her blog, I was suggest her to go have some vacation, maybe it will be good for her.. and she reply me said she will try if she have free times..

Tht's the different between me and her.. she's a rich girl, modern girl, freedom life, having personal space, independent.. I'm a poor girl, ordinary girl, jail life, jus abit personal space, always need ppl accompany or helps.. *haiz*


last friday, I'm going out to having some fun coz maybe tht day is my last day go out before college start.. mmm.. I wanna buy a bag and some cloths for my college days.. *T.T I miss my day although it's holidays..* but finlly.. we bought nth!! *aarrr!!* I can't find which 1 I wan.. T.T and last saturday I found my fav shoes and bag at Vicci.. but.. but.. the bag cost RM119++.. *mmm..* I ask my mom to buy the shoes but she not allowed.. *haiz* my shoes all are broken now!! T.T
after my mom finish her work, we having dinner at Penang Village.. I tot it was a normal restorant jus like others and it's not!! it's a high standard restoran..!!
and before dinner.. we saw there's a chocolate fair at LG floor.. wow..! I love the cakes..
I love this type..
*yum..yum..*
I think the kids will love this one..
for those who love modern.. mm.. maybe this one..
haha.. many ppl would this.. the castle.. the princess are waiting for the prince..

There was so many cakes and I didn take all.. too many ppl taking photos.. sommore we can try some chocolate at there.. it's really nice.. yummy.. they selling these cakes jus cost RM80 per cake.. *for those normal chocolate cakes only.. not those the cakes which I taken jus now..* and they selling for carities.. "woo~ nice* too bad we cant bought it coz we don hav cars to bring it home.. mmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment