announcement >o<"

Sunday, August 28, 2011

back..

I'm back again..
seriously I'm really tired now.. just back from work..
since exam started until now.. I never rest before, just like yesterday.. after exam, I went for my part time job which is my 1st part time job in my life..
and seriously, I don't like it.. I feel like wanna cried on 1st day..
not because it is hard or what..
maybe just because of environment and working staffs.. and feel like something forcing in my heart.. and I don't like those eyes.. so many eyes.. uncomfortable.. :(
*sigh* I a lil bit regret and I donno why I choose this job at the beginning..
luckily just work for 9 days..

today is the 2nd day.. 7 days more.. 
hope can quickly finish this work.. so I can rest as much as I can..
hwaiting~!!


Korean Music Wave 2011 in Malaysia

I'm not sure am I going this.. just it match to resit period..
telling the truth.. I'm very scare right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment