announcement >o<"

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I wan toy camera!!!!! X3

ugh~ I wan this toy camera so so so badly~ T.T

I saw this early on a japanese girl's blog and ysty I found tht Kinokuniyah got sell this package which adi include the photograph album a.k.a toy camera.. too bad.. I will not said it's expensive, for me.. it jus.. ugh~ my financial problem again.. somemore they having 20% discount during Sales.. ><" ughh~!!

but I still thinking about this camera, coz it film camera, not digital.. donno it is worth to buy or not.. and the photos which taken by this camera was nice.. hmm.. besides tht, many ppl in love with Polaroid camera, the camera tht captured and it printed out photos immediately.. ya, tht one oso nice.. ><" haiz~ I wan get 1 too.. *am I too greedy??*


u really proved me tht I am wrong.. again.. ><" miss u so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment