announcement >o<"

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Shimino!! here I come XD

thinking wan to attend today's tutorial in the early morning or not.. but at the end, I go for it finally.. coz?? 1) see whether teacher got give coursework marks or not.. (answer: no..) 2) wan to get something from my classmate.. (answer: she forgot.. again~) ==" really zha dou.. if like tht, I should not came to the class today.. waste my time and energy and my sleeping time.. T.T

after class, I decided not going for the lecture.. tmr have test for Taxation.. I rather do revision at home and not wasting my time at college for 5-7 hours jus for the lecture.. sommore the lecturer donno how to teaching.. teaching awhile then suddenly pause.. after a min then continue.. 5 mins pause again.. ugh~ like tht I oso can teach ppl adi loh.. become lecturer and get alot money loh..

hmm.. back to my story, I went to my mom office by bus.. I tot I can reach in one hour, but it used additional half an hour then only reach Pavilion.. since I adi felt hungry when I reach there, suddenly my mind said wanna eat the cream roll dessert.. yeah, great idea.. XD so, I go and tried it before go to my mom office.. ^^

waiting for the cream roll, taking some picture.. it still early, it's not much ppl here yet.. ><" *oh ya, I met someone while I waiting.. haha.. thx for the treat.. XD yeah~!! no nd to waste my $$..*
tadaa~~!! yum yum~~ this is nice XD chocolate cake + banana + chocolate topping + nutz + cream and pancake.. ^^
I'll be back and try another flavor.. a must try!! ><"
donno wat u wan to try to remind me..
but I'll guess until it's right
or wait until U tell me.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment