announcement >o<"

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fullhouse + VIVA

Finally I get to go Fullhouse..!! I usually watch them on TV and magazines which hopefully someday I can go there.. but I donno where is it and how to go there so I gave up for having this small wishes.. ><"
oww~ but I can't believe that my cousin would choose to bring us and having meal together at there last week..!!

actually I wanna took some pictures over there.. the designs really nicee~ but abit paiseh la.. so at the end, I didn captured them..



and recently, a new furniture shopping center which located near by to my house already opened few weeks ago.. me and mom were planing going there have some visits since it is near.. and it's abit "high class" I can say.. for me.. ><"

most of them selling home furnitures.. and we did explored alot different kinds of furnitures which some of them were really impressive!!

 well, not all of the shops already open so I guess we need to wait longer for the officially opening.. and guess what.. there have THE GARDEN restaurant which similiar to Fullhouse design opened at LG floor.. OMG!! next time no nd to go far far far away to having delicious foods.. XD yeah~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment