announcement >o<"

Friday, April 29, 2011

a girl who makes the fairy tales came true.. ♥ Royal Wedding ♥





U make me wanna say I do I do I do do do do do do do do ~ ♥
The TV still showing the wedding, it's already 8 hours there been showing in live broadcast now and it's still not yet end.. well well..I can smell the aroma of wedding air~ XD

An ordinary girl who met with a prince one day and married to him someday.. and live happily after together.. we read and heard alot of these kind of stories.. either Cinderalla, Snow White or Sleeping Beauty and so on.. it seem like a fairy tales stories for everyone, which make ppl thinks that's just for imaginations and it won't happen to us.. but today there's a girl who made this into reality.. who gonna become princess today.. :)

Happy Royal Wedding
♥ Prince William & Kate Middleton ♥




it's hard to believe that an ordinary girl will become princess one day.. I keep thinking about that.. I wanna ask her how she feels.. when she know that she gonna become princess one day.. I wanna ask her so badly..

No comments:

Post a Comment