announcement >o<"

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Korean Fair is coming back!! XD

actually I almost forgot about Korean Fair at Korean Village was organised these 3 days.. luckily my mom remind me once again and we planned to go on 2nd day.. *1st day my sister can't join because of schooling.. bad bad X(*
so the Korean Fair started at 3pm, but still not all of the stall are opened yet when we arrived..
 most of them are korean, I feel like I'm in Korea once again~ hehe
 spicy rice cake.. yum~ XP
 but this year there are more domestic visitors coming here.. well, I prefer last time one compare to this.. X<
 I really really love to eat their hot pancakes, when 1st time I ate during at the last time of korean fair.. I fell in love with it.. and this time I beg my mom to bought 1 for me.. guess what?? my mom bought 5.. hehehe..
 the korean kids were playing the jumping see-saw.. kinda fun.. too bad I'm an adult and I had no one was going to play with me~ T.T
 oh ya, there's some performances for the fair.. this person sang korean old songs to everyone.. he said he just came back from Korea.. I had no idea is he korean people or not.. X<
 my sister keep standing there and watch the kids playing.. she doesn't want to leave at all..
 there's a magic shows too.. which the magician are Malaysian.. the kids were enjoyed the shows..
 the open ceremony has started and these korean performers were perform and walking around at the same time..


 oh, there also have kids performing at the behind.. cutee~ ^^ and we just go home after watching this.. and I forgot to buy somethings.. =="
 so, on the last day of Korean Fair.. I went with my friends  at night and I had a little wishes before the fair is end.. which is take a picture with koreans!! well, me and friends were thinking so long to decide want to take pic with them or not.. their wishes came true at last which they want to take with white tee guy which is standing on the right.. and I want to take pic with another one.. but too bad.. I FAILED..!! T^T I really really want to take picture with him seriously.. I already started noticed him on second day.. *sigh* I saw him took alot of pic with other girls.. wu~wuu~ ToT why~??!!
anyway, gonna wait for next time and I hope I can meet him once again.. hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment