announcement >o<"

Saturday, October 22, 2011

InkiONE Kpop Party in the town!!

last week, I have a feeling that I should check on my mail.. well, just prevent the case just like last time.. and guess what..?? I GOT ANOTHER INVITATION once again!! OoO"

and I was just like huh?? sure boh?? but still I had to find 2 more person to the party as well.. :) it's quite rare.. only hundred of person get invited in this party.. tehee~ I'm glad that I am one of them XD

so we Q-ing and wait for the registration.. after that, we hanging around.. actually nothing much to see, just..
 the reporter asked us to get interview too, but we reject their request at the end.. X( we're shy to it..
hey, it's Hero!! kyaa~!! OMG~!! XD

 City Hunter couple~

so we get inside the hall and wait for the start.. and I found that we got the lightstick spec which given by them.. emm.. but actually I wan the hairband lightstick more.. T.T

saw the hairband lightstick?? look like a mickey mouse.. X<

 making another one for my friend..


 we get to watch the lastest of Inkigayo which haven't shown at TV.. well, I'm so happy that U-kiss get to promote the Easter Day song.. hehe~ cuteee~ XD

ugh~ hate the logo.. X(

  S one light on the ceilling..

U-kiss performing Someday!! kyaa~ well, sorry for not taking others group pictures.. cause my only favourite for this episode is them only.. mianhe~

this is my bias in U-kiss.. hehe~ Nyann~

 the leader of U-kiss.. XP I'm so worried about his troat.. I really hope that he get to rest for longer time.. X<

 everybody is silent cause they're so enjoy for watching the performances.. X)

we gonna start our party!! but before that, there's a group of dancers came out and performed Mr. Simple, Roly Poly and Tonight..
 and this is our EmCee for this event..
 Party start!! this is our DJ!!!!!

 just like clubbing.. haha XD well, it is..
 we really enjoy the music seriously.. all kpop songs!! XD

 I really enjoy the party seriously, but if everyone knows how to party-ing sure will be more fun!! me and my friend just like crazy person!! jumping, shouting, singing, dancing~ woah, I'm still not enough with it!! PUT YOUR HANDS UP, EVERYONE!! wohoo~!!!!!

 this is the gifts from S One and my invitation letter as well.. ahaha, I wanna go again and again..!! if there's a club which just for Kpop fans, I'm sure that I will go for that club as well.. really fun!! *clap clap clap*
THANKS, INKIONE!! I LOVE YOU!! SARANGHAE~ KAMSAHAMIDA~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment