announcement >o<"

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Earlier Birthday presents

so today my high school friends asking me to come out and celebrate me and Joe early bday celebration at CEO aka Neway karaoke.. 1st time going CEO and that place was pretty awesome.. umm.. I mean the decoration and the design.. I'm just not satisfied with their song selections, nothing to sing especially korean songs.. mehrong~ XP  

the most surprise things was Chibi had made 13 awesome cupckes for us!! cause the theme of the cake are ONE PIECE in bird version!! so cutee~!!!!! XD
 all of us don't want to eat them up because they're so damn cute and nice!! but Chibi said we have to eat no matter how cute or nice are them because it's a cake which made by her anyway.. well, she's right.. cakes are suppose to be eaten right..?? hmm.. X<
 and yesterday I recieved these earlier bday present from Merlene.. I was kinda shock seriously.. *gasp gasp gasp*
 I can't believe I will recieved U-Kiss album!! I want to buy it long time ago but too bad I currently bankrupt so I had so many things wan to buy and I couldn't buy them now.. a million thanks to Merlene and Erlina!! *sobs sobs* I really donno how to "bao da" you guys.. really.. this is one of my favourite album~ Kamsahamida~ saranghae~
well, the most coincident was both of the presents are all about cupcakes!! I freaking love it!! haha!! thank you my friends.. love you guys~ X3

No comments:

Post a Comment