announcement >o<"

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011, Prepare for 2012


2011 gonna end soon.. are you guys ready for 2012?? I'm not sure am I ready or not.. I was reflashing the memories of this year..

memories are just like bubbles..
and every bubble that we made, each of them contain our memories.. soon, it pop and dissappear.. even it seem like already dissappear for us, actually the bubbles are letting the air of memories went away.. it just like telling us let go the past and time for facing the future..
I believe before the time reach 11.59pm, everyone would reflash back to the things we done this year..
for me, I would describe this year would be my surprise year.. seriously I got alot surprise, not only happy and also sad too.. even thou it's short, but I appreciate every things that I got seriously..
Thanks to my family, my friends and those person who helps me alot.. haha.. in the future still need to 多多指教.. XD love you guys~

so, how you gonna spend your last moment of this year and welcoming for next year?? me?? well, I should grab a cold beverage soon and go to higher place and countdown for fireworks.. tehee~ XP

I still don't know what to wish for next year but I hope it's a better year for me.. hehe~ and for you guys.. gonna ciao!
Happy New Year!! \^o^/

No comments:

Post a Comment