announcement >o<"

Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year~

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!  
did u guys eat alot?? well, today is the 1st day, we need to be vegetarian, cannot eat meat.. so hmm.. tahan~ just for one day~ emm.. or maybe later??  hehe X< 

opps.. it's raining now.. Raining on the 1st day of chinese new year.. anyway, I'm so tired right now because I was so buzy for preparing foods to my big family.. so have u guys got your ang pau?? I got it.. and still collecting.. so anyone wan to invite me go ur house bai nian?? hehe~

I will be free for this week so if anyone wan to ask me or book me 1st please be fast.. after this week I will back to buzy life again.. so pali pali~

gonna go..
Gong Xi Fa Chai everyone~!!! \^o^p
enjoy your new year~!! Happy holiday~

No comments:

Post a Comment