announcement >o<"

Saturday, February 11, 2012

[Late Update] MOA concert on 3rd December 2011

Date : 3rd December 2011
Venue : Stadium MPBJ
Character : Super Junior, F(X), B1A4, Miss A, Lay Enn, Merlene and Me ^^

Pictures will do the talking~ *well, due to my lazyness* 





















actually it's quite tired.. and I'm so glad that we did saw the rehersal of B1A4 and SuJu.. just like watching free show espcially B1A4, they should perform 6 songs but they minus 1 due to some reason.. well, I glad to say that me and my friend saw that minus 1 perform!! so nice!! I really love that song but too bad they didn't perform during concert.. X< and oh ya, we decided to go this concert in so last last last minute.. althought we didn't get to welcome and said goodbye to them at airport, but still we was lucky that we get to see them at last.. I thought I can't watch SuJu last year because I can't go SS3 and also SJM for free.. SuJu zzhanng!! You're the best and B1A4, you guys so cute!! I can't believe I can't see u guys in real life seriously!! XD as well as Miss A and F(X) too..!! tehee~~


No comments:

Post a Comment