announcement >o<"

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Welcome to buzy May~

It was a buzy month for me.. almost everyday got activities waiting for me..
why there's so much celebration this month?? I'm gonna crazy seriously..
This week gonna done some projects.. and also done for my things first.. well, actually I currently "po chan"..
and next week prepare celebrations for mother days and her bday as well, I'm still thinking buy what present for her seriously..
and then next next week, I going to fly away~ so happy~
and then after that I gonna be people's guide tour.. such a buzy month..
so if u guys still want ask me out better be fast~!! if not, then I'm sorry~

hmm.. currently addicted to Instagram apps..  feel free to follow me :)


and 
Happy 700th Day~!! \^o^/
I'm waiting for you guys comeback!! tehee~

No comments:

Post a Comment