announcement >o<"

Friday, September 6, 2013

Seoul Alone D-2

So I woke up at around 7.30am but it's already look like 10am!! I was shocked awake O.O" so I made myself awake and plan for my trip of the day.. 

Since my place near to Woolim Entertainment (Infinite/Tasty 's company), I don't know their CEO move the company to new place already or not but still I would like to visit their debut place and try my luck.. 
just try..

My korean roomate noona help me to search and teach me to ride which buses to there.. and I'm glad that I done it so well.. *big grin* My first time ever ride bus at Korea.. yet alone.. *look at my FB profile picture!! XD*
The best thing on the bus was at the front they have LED board showing that which station are you stop at so you no need to worry that u stop at wrong station, but still u MUST remember the name of the station that u want to go and also before ride the bus u must count the station that u pass by on the bus map to double confirm so if u don't remember which station u should stop at, u can counting on it..
I reach to the right station and follow my map to go inside the house area and I can't believe I did it!! I found their company (which I still don't know it still is or not) and look around walk around of the building.. no sign like staffs or fans going around.. I wonder if they move to new place or maybe they still at oversea.. (I remember they buzy for Japan showcase like donno how long..)
After survey around for awhile, on the way back to bus station.. I met an uncle which sitting on a roller chair and push hardly due to the road was unbalance, I want to offer my help to him but he was like gwenchanna, ka-seyo.. gwenchanna-seyo (it's alright.. just go.. I'm alright) and then I was like but.. but.. and he just smile and ask me continue my walking, he will be alright.. *sigh* I felt like I'm a loser.. X(

I ride bus and back to my place once again and ride the train to Cheongdam.. cause I want to visit SM, JYP and also Cube.. (usually people go Apgujeong station but I don't have the map for that, I only have Cheongdam to SM/JYP) Reach to Cheongdam, I was abit lost when I came out from station cause the road was big and I have a loooooooooooong way to walk to SM building.. like about 20-30mins IF u walked slowly and like to look around like me.. (10-15mins if u walk fast or normally.. ) so damn tired seriously!! X( and super duper HOT!!

I walked to behind building and I saw a guard house at there.. (I don't dare to go in) but I heard some noises like a bunch of boys playing around behind on it.. I CAN'T SEE WHO AT THERE!! and I'm so damn curious!! aarhh!!!!!
so I continue my journey to JYP building which also quite take some time cause I had no idea how to go.. I holding my GPS and walk like 15-20minutes to there.. ugh~ such a hard journey.. (p/s: pls search for good way to go before you go, like I said.. done your homework before u go) and I saw 2PM's manager.. the fans are waiting outside for 2PM since it was their comeback period..
Cube entertainment was just near to JYP building (like next opposite building only) I donno how to explain everything.. just stand at the Y junction and turn 360 u can see 3 of the them, JYP/Cube/Cube cafe.. yes 3 of them..

I'm so tired to find these places and quickly.. I went inside Cube cafe and order myself a cup of Iced Choco Latte.. and have a rest~~~~~ kya~~ \^A^/
so behind there's a way to the toilet, u can see the staff entrance way to go up to Cube Studio.. which is locked..
Then, next to the Cube cafe corner, the Cube Art Gallery located at there.. I visit there after 2 hours rest and plan to leave after visiting this..



and u know what.. when the time I almost leave, I saw a black van stop in front at cafe.. everyone got their attention to that van and freeze their moves.. at first we saw a guy came out from the van and went to opened another door.. and we saw GIKWANG came out from the van!!!!! The fans were so shocked but calm and want to take picture of him at the same time, but manager giving sign like cannot take picture.. so the fans sit back down and felt abit disappointed.. HE JUST WALKED IN FRONT OF ME to the staff entrance up to the Cube Studio.. I was shocked and I just stand there look at him, he looks so tired that time.. aww~ poor him T^T They gonna fly to Malaysia for AIA concert next 2 days.. X(

so just like that, I left since I already stand outside the cafe and its abit awkward standing outside alone.. and I had no energy waiting for the next member.. *mianhe~*

I back to my hostel one again and rest for awhile.. and I saw my roomate Lowine also came back at the same time, so we planned for the night trip together..

I know that Coffee Prince House was near to our hostel so we decide to go and find it, and I never thought that it just next few blocks to our building seriously!! Just like our neighbour, so damn near!!
You only can take pictures of the inside if u buy their food or beverage here.. if not, u only can take outside view only..
actually I want to take picture with a waiter but he's so buzy with the business, so he rejected us politely.. *sad, he so damn good looking u know.. *

after that, we ride bus to Idae (nickname: women's streets) and have a visit at there.. and there have so many street foods selling on the side street and u should try them!! especially those honey/spicy friend chicken!! Idae is a MUST go for girls or women, if u like shoes like heels, this place definitely opened for you.. XD


On the way back to hostel, we try and find a restaurant to have some dinner.. (which we did a really big mistake and we definitely went to wrong restaurant) I don't want to tell the details seriously, what can I tell was the big boss purposely intro us the most expensive food among the whole menu.. *speechless*


since me and Lowine don't want to go back so early, we found a cafe which located behind hostel and we choose to hang out there till late of midnight.. hehehehe

so that's it.. my second day of Seoul Alone ^^ *half of alone half of accompany..*

No comments:

Post a Comment