announcement >o<"

Monday, July 22, 2013

Seoul Alone D-1

It took me a lot of time to decide whether want to go Seoul alone or not.. It was suppose me and my friend travelling together, but 2 weeks before flying she told me she can't go due to her personal problem.. 
so..
that's my decision now..

Like seriously, I never truly travel oversea like so many times or so experiences.. this is my 2nd time flying oversea and last year Thailand trip was my first time.. I have Thai friend to help me at there but at Seoul, where should I find one in this so damn last minute moment??!! I was worried alot and I even went to Korea Plaza and asked for guidance.. but the funny thing is.. it doesn't help me at all.. ==" good job, spec guy..

So, the story starts here.. I decide to travel alone at the so called last minute and my friend encouraged me alot and asked me to don't worry about it and just enjoy myself, that's all..

Seriously like, I didn't do my homework at all, I just list some places that I know and planned them day by day..(this is not good idea pls don't learn from me, if u want travel pls do some homework and plan them perfectly before you go)

Hmm.. I woke at 3am morning and packed all of my things and get prepare to go to my neighbour's  who is a taxi driver, she fetch me and my friend go to LCCT which reach at 5am smthg..

Am I nervous?? Telling the truth.. NO.. and I don't know why..
Am I scare?? Yes?? Maybe?? No?? I don't know seriously.. I really don't know what should I scare seriously..

My friend sent me and wait for me fly off which the plane started flying at 8am.. *and woah, the yellow haze was so terrible that I can't see where my plane is seriously..* and that's it.. I'M FLYING TO SEOUL FOR 6 HOURS..!!

okay, my thought was like maybe I could have some chit chat with the person who sit next to me.. and it was JUST my thought only, but at the end.. NO people sit besides me and passengers around me were keep looking me like I'm a weird girl or what VIP princess with all those weird staring.. I'm so pity T^T *forever alone*

The 6 hours flying suffered me like hell, cause I keep smelling the nasi lemak when I'm hungry and baby keeps crying while I'm sleeping.. and my stomach starting pain too, I donno why.. maybe I was too hungry or too nervous for this journey.. I think quite a lot all the way to Seoul.. X(

After 6 hours flying..

and finally.. FINALLY!! I reach to Seoul!! My dream land, Korea!! I'm reach.. safe and sound!! but still.. it's a strange place to me.. I don't know where to go and where to get my luggage and no guidance.. so I follow the crowded and took the TRAIN to get my luggage (so convenient.. not like Malaysia one.. k la, cheap ticket ma..) and ho ho ho.. the airport is so damn big that I don't know where to get my wifi route and AREX.. I was walking and finding around like an hour to collect the things that I want.. *stupid heavy luggage, u killing me like hell!!*



Luckily my hostel located at Hongdae which AREX can reach to that station straightly and no transit at all.. I made a mistake during came out from the ticket booth, luckily got a women come and help me and I keep thanking her alot.. it just so kamsamidaaaaaaa~ TT^TT so touch~

I don't know how to describe the moment when I come out to the city, it's just so unreal when u reach to another place which u never visited before.. just like store portal.. it's un-describable feeling when I look around.. that time I realised and truly felt myself that I'm really standing at Seoul now.. *gan dong~*

Then I reach my hostel quickly and put my things down and meet my roomates and managers as well.. *ugh~ so tired that I need to carry my luggage all the way to 4th floor!! ugh!!* It felt so strange at 1st cause they're unknown person to me.. Luckily there's one roomate from France, her name is Lowine, she told me that she going to visit Cheonggye Waterfall tonight.. since I had no plan and no idea where to go so I decide to follow her to travel all along..

 The night street is seriously beautiful and crowded.. I love this kind of night..!!

After we walked so long from all the way for visiting around and finally we went back to hostel and rest immediately since we just arrived today.. I was so tired that even myself also surprise that I fall asleep so fast.. In the middle of the sleep, I heard a lot of noise and I feel someone sleeping above of my twins bed.. I opened my eyes a little and saw my hostel manager waving at me saying "Good Night~" at the door.. and I was like What the Hell is he doing here??!! But I was too tired for saying something that I already fall into sleep once again.. XD

So this is my first day of Seoul Alone trip..


To be continue~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment