announcement >o<"

Sunday, March 7, 2010

painting d@y

wah.. wat a beautiful day.. of coz.. this is not my house.. it's a condo which belongs to my aunts and she gonna sewa to ppl.. next week somebody gonna move in.. so we have to do some painting to this condo.. hmm.. such a long time I didn come here adi, I usually came here jus for swimming since I was small.. ahh~ childhood.. hmm

well ya!! start working~~!!!!! once again.. this is my cousin!! XD we're at 15th floor.. I don dare to look down when I was painting the trap window.. ><" so high





yeah baby~~!!

YEAH~~~~~!!!!! *ugh~ lame*



rest time.. having lunch and the adult still doing non-stop..


capture time.. XD she prettier than me right?? T.T


haha.. cousin's sista.. ya.. younger cousin.. XD making fool of her sista.. 





it's 5pm.. gonna go home.. continue painting nex week.. XD ugh~ tired.. zzZZ.. and pain too..

hell ya!! school again.. ugh~ stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment