announcement >o<"

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

back!!

such a long time didn update my blog since after the SJ concert.. I had alot things wanted to write everyday.. but it's vry ma fan for the uploading photos.. and sometimes facing a problem during uploading.. hmm..


guess wat I saw ystdy before the English test..





haha.. someone wrote the SuJu's member names and E.L.F. and 320 smthg.. *luckily I choose 2nd row seats if not I wont see this and I saw alot ppl wearing blue these 2 weeks* I think this person mus be got went to SuJu concert tht day.. haha.. and I add "Sa Jib Dae Bak" and "no colourful ONLY BLUE" to it.. some of my classmates stared at me when I wrote on the table, they tot I was copying the English things on the table and peeking it during test.. XD


Today during OHR.. playing capture-ing.. XD she captured me and I captured her back..


at the end.. she's prettier than mine.. T.T


haha.. today our English tutor asked us to design an advertisement for our groups.. hmm.. I still love the ANTI-SAD meal.. XD




I still mi33 them vry much

No comments:

Post a Comment