announcement >o<"

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hang OUT!! yeah!!

Chibi invited me, Joe, Huei + her bf and Steven out today.. coz she wan to give the souvenirs which is from Japan for us!! *she jus back from Japan* yeah!! long time we didn hang out together adi..!! today is the chances!!

Chibi said everyone gather at Old Town by 11am.. I followed Chibi's car and luckily on the way we faced traffic jam just for awhile only.. and they all have their breakfast at Old Town.. Chibi said she wanna go Pavilion and try the snowflake and ya, me too.. I heard alotzz ppl said it is delicious and I wanna see tht how delicious is it!! so we go there after we had played the race carzz.. argh~~!! y I always got 2nd place??!! I wan to beat Joe!!!!! sei sui lou!!!!!!


the menu.. atcually we forgot to ask those "many ppl" which 1 delicious.. we have no clue.. so we choose the best seller 1.. haha

finally.. *expecting*

atcually it taste okay.. emm.. *or maybe we didn choose the delicious 1??*

since we don have plans, we jus walking around and I suddenly wan to passed by and see the cream roll dessert for awhile.. I really want to try this vry vry vry vry vry long time adi.. I was thinking tht wan to eat or not coz we just finished our 2nd round.. finally I choose to buy it and I adi waited so long the waiter still don wan to serve and she serve the other person which is Q at behind me..!! wat the..!! it really pissed me off, so I change my mind not to buy it adi!! I stand there vry long adi still don wan serve me, no wonder ppl said their service vry bad.. ><" hmph!!

haiz.. forget about it.. u know.. Pavilion is a place tht we can do walking exercise only, everytime we went there jus for fun, not for shopping or wat.. except waste some money for food.. XD haha.. we decide to have some walk then only go Zanmai Sushi and find YT since today was her last day.. *maybe she will continue after final test* coz she gonna buzy for the assignment and test.. haiz.. u know.. how buzy is it.. it drive us crazy everytime.. scary.. ><"

we sit and having chit chat for 2 hours something then only leave.. haha.. quite many ppl on weekend.. everywhere oso many ppl.. a lil hate these kind of situation but no doubt.. who ask us to busy on weekday and free on weekend?? hmm.. back to the stories.. anyway, we jus go home after we finished the final round.. haha.. coz Joe got to rush for the party at home.. too bad.. tot can hang out late abit.. hmm.. but we have our plan maybe........ at September?? ugh, we'll see tht time.. tht time mus play until gou gou!!!!!!!

the souvenir tht Chibi gave me.. thx.. cute XD
不应该随意相信别人,就算是身边的人

No comments:

Post a Comment