announcement >o<"

Friday, April 1, 2011

change.. changed??

"I can't imagine how I will be.. If I got a bf" I told my fren..
"why??" my fren asked..
"I don't know.." I keep curious about this..

everytime I heard all around my friends said that she wont act like that if her bf did this or did that.. but who knows?? after they getting a bf, they still acted like that like what others gf did.. no one will knows what we will be after getting a bf.. all my friends changed, from a plain water to vineger..
 I don't know either myself too.. will I change too if I have one?? I'm started curious about myself more..

but how.. I keep asking myself.. always..

well, gonna start my another journey once again.. :) waiting~ Hwaiting!! ^^
I miss you..

1 comment:

  1. lol...then i very weird liao?
    i really dun do like tat if i said so before de wor~ ^^
    tat's y ppl say dun say u wont do wat too early before thing happen~ xD
    let it be ba my darling~
    muackzz~ xD

    ReplyDelete