announcement >o<"

Saturday, April 16, 2011

waiting..

finally.. my exam finished.. but I can't bet.. I'm abit worried now.. :(
tmr will be leaving KL for awhile.. going to somewhere that I never went before.. hmm.. I donno how to describe my feeling now.. happy?? hmm.. yeah, a lil bit.. expectation.. hmm.. a lil bit also.. well, I don't know.. I feel so blank after exam.. my mind was not functioning right now.. maybe because lack of sleeping.. z.Z"

realise.. what I just realise..
realise so many things.. ya, maybe I just think too much.. y I have think those rubbish to make my mood so down?? I really hate it.. ugh~

"sister, Y u still don't have a bf?? u already 20 now!!" my sister said suddenly.. "even a 5 years old boy also come and propose to me loh.."
okay, this really made me speechless.. "y don't u go and marry him directly??"
"I don't like a boy who's younger than me""I don't like boys too.. except my "boys" okay??" 
"then u should bring those "boys" coming to ur house"
"y should I?? I meet them outside not inside my house okay??"
blah blah blah~ argue non-stop.. stupid conversation.. and idiot sister.. anyway, she's still small.. still donno what is true love.. :/

it is easy to find a boyfriend.. but not for true love..
all I can do.. is wait.. and wait.. and wait..
for the appearance..
waiting is hardest part..
I miss him so badly

No comments:

Post a Comment