announcement >o<"

Friday, September 2, 2011

2 days more..

today I heard something from my best friend, which is something bad about us.. I mean why they always us like this?? izzit we are different race or we look like children then bully us??!! I always heard adult said something like these, different people will get different treatment.. this this and that that.. well, now I know how's the feeling now.. my mom always told me don't trust people easily and yeah that's true.. maybe I didn't get to know much about the truly community, I need to get more experience.. this is just very beginning.. but still I won't easily let you guys bully us like that.. I will make the same way to you guys too.. just wait and see.. after 2 days I want you guys know what is RUGI !! what is exhausting!! I will see the repeat legend which happened before once again.. just wait 
and see.. that's what u guys deserved..
eat your sh!t and shut your DAMN mouth!!

anyway, that stupid annoying manager didn't talk or joke with us today.. well, I donno he 
get scold or what, just feeling weird.. 
everyone is curious what happened to him.. but who's cares?? that's not my business cause 
after 2 days he's not my manager anymore..

somebody asked me where am I working?? well, after 48 hours I will tell you guys the 
journey of my 1st part time job in my life..
just stay tuned.. 
probably you guys will think my job is cheap and dirty but I had no choice and I had no idea 
we had to do these cheap and dirty job at first.. 
we just interview and thinking just work for fun.. that's all.. we donno that it will be turned out 
this badly at the end..
sommore I think alot people will look us down cause we doing this job.. but hey, it's not 
easy to doing this kind of job k??!!
well, for those who donno where and what am I working now.. I will give a hint and I 
reveal the all truly answer after 48 hours..

hints : a place which one day can sold out 10000-15000 chickens a day.. 
if u guys knows the answer at the beginning, please shut up.. and I know u guys are laughing 
at me..
just laugh as much as u can, cause I don't mind at all..

2 days more.. I will be fully freedom after that..

No comments:

Post a Comment