announcement >o<"

Sunday, September 4, 2011

my 1st part time job

well, it's quite late and old at this aged to get a very 1st part time job.. usually people already got their 1st part time job around 15 or 16 years old.. most earlier was 12 years old.. but now I almost nearly 20 only got my very 1st part time job!! probably u think that maybe my parent rich or I'm lucky no nd to work or something.. hmm.. all I can said these are wrong Wrong absolutely WRONG!! my family are not rich and I'm not as lucky as u think, okay?! I wish I can work when I was 15 something but unfortunately something changing on that time and because of that I can't working at all!!

until now..
finally I can get my very 1st part time job in my life.. all I thinking about is work and earn money for myself.. it's quite low salary I know that but the reasons I work for this job not only for money and also it's near to my place and gain my experiences too.. I was aiming for this 2 things.. I didn't care about my salary at all 1st..

okay..
I was worked at KFC which near to my house where 10 mins walking distance from my house.. and we had to do 8 hours plus 1 or 2 hours break so that means 9 or 10 hours at that restaurant.. at 1st, I tot working at fast food restaurant will be easy or fun or what.. actually NOT AT ALL.. the staffs told me that this KFC branch is the busiest branch they ever worked before.. the busiest moment will be like every 5 second got 1 customer coming in.. and that's why they quite curious about us.. why me and my fren choose to work at this branch..?? but seriously, I know that this KFC had alot customers but I don't know it will be THAT ALOT!! this is crazy u know!! the busier moment really drive us crazy.. sometime we had to OT like worked for 10 to 13 hours and that's seriously crazy!! and my fren said got OT salary but others said no, and I don't know which is truth which is false..
we were arranged to cleaning department which cleaning customer's dishes, cleaning the restaurant, washing the dishes and more.. ya, do u think it is easy?? cleaning those customer's dishes was the most disgusting job and washing 500 plates and washing toilet and much more things had to do..
the truth is.. some of jobs we don't have to do but we still do it.. because of??? those devil staffs.. they saw when we standing there nothing to do.. they will asked us to do their job like supposedly cleaning kitchen is their job but they asked us to do it.. and yes, these are happened onus at 1st and last day..
on 2nd and 3rd day, the area manager which is most powerful on this KFC branch scolded them because they treated us like their maid or somethings.. my fren laughing on them and I don't know about this cause I really thought that these was part of our jobs or something but at the end it not.. I think that myself really really stupid while I reflash to that moment.. they wanna bullying us seriously.. I'm so unhappy about that..

after that, our job becoming less because of the helping from the area manager.. but while she's not there.. there will be another manager which is for staff management also consider as replacement for area manager while she's not here.. he will be ordering us to do the things which is.. unnecessary things.. like asked us to wipe the mirror and windows which never wiped in this few months, sweep and mop the floor for twice and much much more.. 
so my fren said that when he's here, we must acted like we're busy so he can't order us.. because my fren have some experiences about this cause she worked at Pulau Pangkor resort before last year.. she knew alot things, so thanks to her.. if not, I will be like stubborn people following whoever ordering me..

I'm quite surprise was that there's a malay girl who is worked for cashier like to join us more than other staffs, I thought she was spying about us but she's not, actually she likes indian and chinese more than malays.. surprise huh?? she said all of the malay frens like to show off very much.. like to comparing here comparing there something.. so she rather joined malay boys more than girls.. and I was like emm.. okay.. 
and she knew quite alot things and likes to talking about legend to us.. so it's quite interesting while listening to her story.. and what's the most surprising is.. like 70's or 80's decade that time, before this was build to KFC restaurant, it was a clubbing place or pub something.. and I was like really??!! so that's why the restaurant design abit like clubbing style on 2nd floor and many rooms too.. I realized that too..

what's I most hated were not only those stupid staffs and also another malay boy which worked same department with us.. he's so lazy and also doing things slowly and he just wasting the time on washing dishes, not really, he just want to chatting with his fren at kitchen seriously.. we can done the dishes job in 1 hour, but he done in 3 hours.. WHAT THE F***!!!!! I WANNA SLAP HIS FACES WITH CUSTOMER'S FOODS..!! I mean HELLO!! u came here for chatting or working huh?? 
luckily we leave him alone to do the closing job.. cause closing was the hardest job for the day.. have to do until 1am only can go home.. tonight he's the one who do closing but I think he won't do it cause it was his last day and I think he just sitting there and wait for times up.. but who's care?? I'm not their staff anymore so I'm no need to worry about it now.. XP

what's the most funniest was those customer who talked to me in malay language, I mean those chinese customer.. did I look like malay huh?? so I respond them in chinese.. and they just realized that they were talking to a chinese people.. ==" they tot most of people who doing these kind of job are malay or indian something.. some people thought we're indo chinese too.. *WTF is that??* well.. what's the most shocking is one of the children calling me aunty.. *WTF, hello, did I really look like aunty or u donno my faces at all??* well, I guess she didn't saw my faces at first since she calling me from behind.. 
but some of the customers curious about us so they did asked us why working here.. well, our answers quite impressed them as well, so they did respect us as well.. which also helped us to clean their foods and drinks.. oh my, they're so damn kind to us.. these people should get others respect as well.. really thanks to them very very very much..

yesterday was my last day, and I'm soooooooo happy and relieve that today is my off day.. so I'm really surprise that we only worked for 8 days not 9 days.. tehee~

this was captured on Friday, which just finished our closing job and enjoying our supper at counter there..

and our very 1st and very last capture during waiting for times up..

8 days x 8 hours job.. done..!! I hope I can get my salary A.S.A.P.. tehee~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment