announcement >o<"

Saturday, October 15, 2011

3D2N Genting Trip

finally, we all Mangoes members *well, except one* get to Genting trip once again for 3D2N.. wohoo~!! hapyy happy~ I'm so damn happy to have a gathering once again with them..!! XD oh ya, guess what.. we request for the room which just finish renovation and they gave us a new room!! and this was bigger than last time we live.. XP
 outside view.. love the garden maze!!

 have a visit to the garden and the first I do was playing the maze.. wow, I thought it is easy because the trees are short.. actually I met alot dead road seriously.. but still I got the way out from the maze at last.. tehee~

 bowling time~ really love the night theme of bowling room!!
 have a walk around during midnight.. cold~ X> but I still love it..
 chit chat time~ ^^
 playing time ^^
 waiting for bathing.. selca selca~
 gonna leave soon.. sad X(
I wrote shorter the journey cause I quite lazy to upload and write day by day and there's nothing to write cause most of you went genting before.. yeah yeah, I knew it.. X)

For more pictures, please visit on my FB for the whole journey.. well, I really happy that get to vacation once again with my beloved friends.. really do.. our next target >> Pulau Redang!! gonna save money for next trip!! wohoo~ XD well, not so fast.. maybe next year or something.. X< now I seriously don't have $$.. *bankrupt-ing T.T*

No comments:

Post a Comment