announcement >o<"

Saturday, October 8, 2011

♥ Happy Wedding Day to Rayman Ong & Michelle Lim ♥

our family had been invited to well.. can I describe him as cousin?? hmm.. me and him were not close at all.. so I should said my dad's sister's son.. that's easy to understand I guess.. and yeah, we been invited to their wedding dinner.. which located at V Garden at Klang..
the location was abit far from my house..

I will let my pictures do the talking..



My sister and cousin..
the wedding couple..

they keep playing ipad until forgot to eat their dinner.. =="
this is the wedding couple's baby and his younger brother's baby..
me and the wedding couple's baby and my aunt..
so here's the wedding couple..



prawn tart?? O.O"

it just a simple celebration and after that..
home sweet home.. seriously tired and I got to attend an event next day.. so good night XD
my friends said I look like a mother which already got baby in this pic.. emm.. seriously?? O.O"

No comments:

Post a Comment