announcement >o<"

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

:)

I already reject for being billing assistant.
I don't know whether is it a right choice.
My mom told me it's not worth to accept this job.

I hope it was right.

Last week I went back to office again.
You don't know how much happy am I, cause I miss them so much.
But the things that most embarrassing to me was they treat me lunch again.
OMG, I should treat them back A.S.A.P

I'm fine now. Thank you.
It's been a week that I don't have job, I'll guess nothing much buzy except staying at home taking nap.
But what's made me excited was..
I have been waiting for 10 years.. and finally..
I GET TO RENEW MY PASSPORT!! T^T OMG~ AT LAST~
I almost missed myself turns during waiting session because I was in toilet that time, luckily those staff still accept my turns.

well, I haven't told my mom where am I going to this May end.
But I guess it will be soon, hope she approve. Opps~ she will because we already bought the tickets. tehee~

He slowly pulled back, a shy smile lingered on his lips.. as if he's a grade school boy, being shy all around his crush.. Slowly clearing his throat, he spoke.. not wanting to sound stupid, wheareas he may looks stupid right now.

"Good morning.."

She was taken back. Never had he greeted her in the morning, but did nothing and give his cold treatment. She did not know what to do nor know to react to this sudden change, but to nod in reply. Causing him to chuckle lightly and for her to blush even more, bitting on her inner cheeks.

"Don't laugh.."

No comments:

Post a Comment