announcement >o<"

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Tada Kimi Wo Aishiteru~

A girl who born just waiting for her love appear..
Once it came true, she will leave this world..
One day, she met a person and she starting fall in love..
so by that, she became grow up alot and mature.. and the time that she gonna leave became sooner..

Before that, she has a wish..
is to get a kiss from her love..
"If you kiss me, I will die from happiness"
Even the guy accept her request, he was stubborn enough that he could not get the hints from this girl..

"I know I'm not pretty as her, not mature as her.. not only guys but also girls like her alot, even oldies and young people too.."

"Now I may look like a kid, but someday I will become a very very beautiful girl.. You will be surprise and regret that you didn't fall in love with me.."

At last, her wish came true.. and it is the time to leave her love..

At the same time, the guy found himself fall in love with the girl after kissing her..
but then, it was too late..


"It's my very first kiss in my life and also my last.."

"Thank you for everything. Sayonara."

I cry and cry..

No comments:

Post a Comment