announcement >o<"

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

our be3t English tutor ever.. mi33 you XD

today was the last day of the school for the 3rd sem.. and nex monday we gonna start our 3rd WAR again..


so, since it's our last day and we having last English class.. everyone was asked for the pictures with tutor after the class is finished.. XD


I wonder when Evelyn capture this.. o.0


I think tutor will nvr forget this 2 "hardworking" students.. XD we will laugh till stomachache during they talking to tutor about nonsence.. *I will sue u until ur panties drop!!* ugh~ ("A")


capture by Jiie.. thx ya.. XD


Ampang group.. I was hardly to smile cause I was chewing the chocolate and it stuck on my teeth!! X(


Zhong Hua group.. I think.. ??


No Group.. XD


finally.. whole class.. XD




I LOVE THIS!!!!! ^^v



gonna start doing revision for nex week exam.. ugh~ felt worrying.. and scare..

anyway.. wish me LUCK!! hwaiting!!

Teukie.. pls take good care of urself.. hope u'll better soon.. but still u still nd to rest even u're recover.. XP rest.. rest.. REST more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment