announcement >o<"

Friday, June 11, 2010

date with YT

having date with YT.. atcually before tht we are planned to go play badminton at Kota Raya, but at last Chibi cant go.. so we change our plan which we oso donno where we to go.. jus for a walk at TS, having meal at Sgi Wang and Pavilion too..
surprisingly, she told me a news about herself.. wow.. I was vry happy for her, I'm gonna give my 100% support to her!! XD haha.. expecting~

I rmb somebody said tht Pavilion having Balloon Fair now.. wow..!!

if can, I would like to try tht flying balloon.. too bad.. it's available for those kids which not more than 30kg.. ><"
I really like the whole decorations.. all using balloons.. XD
love the clown balloons.. ><" there still alot but I didn capture it..!!
way to home.. oww.. I guess everyone likes to see rainbow right??
well, it vry nice to go out with her..I would like to go out with her again.. bt today becoz of the heavy bag, I cant walk alot.. I scare the bag will broke.. ><" sry, fren.. made u misunderstand again..
I nvr like him
I'm just admire at him
I still donno wat is like and love
even I said I like someone else
it's just a short period
nvr long lasting
so don get wrong with it k??
I really really hope u can understand

No comments:

Post a Comment