announcement >o<"

Monday, June 14, 2010

JUNE = month of korean idol XD

this month, got 2 korean groups come to Malaysia!!
1st.. U-KISS!! oww.. they r having fansmeeting at KLCC this Saturday..!! I really wan to see them vry much.. but I think I cant coz no ppl accompany + no money adi.. haiz.. sad.. ><" ahh~!!
2nd is.. Beast/B2ST!! haha.. ystdy I adi go order their limited album + T-shirt + ticket.. XD but I oso scare tht if too many ppl go, the ticket will not enough for us.. 2000 seats.. hmm.. they having fansmeeting next Saturday at KL Live and Sunday at 1U!! I'm going Saturday..!! Sunday the place was too far from my place.. ><"
wuu~ wu~ I wan to see U-Kiss too.. love their T-shirt design.. ><" I wan to get 1!! but.. but.. but.. T.T haiz~ anyway, atleast I still can go for Beast.. ><" Beast, here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment