announcement >o<"

Monday, June 14, 2010

my PLAYground

when me and my sister having lunch this afternoon at house, and my dad suddenly come back home from work and ask us to go out and having lunch with him again.. and I was like DAMN!! how can I suppose to eat another meal even I adi full and just ate my meal..??!! ><" haiz.. nvm.. and I tot he will bring us go a chinese restaurant like we used to go.. but this time definately different!! I was SHOCK!! tht my dad will bring us go to this kind of theme like go green smthg of restaurant.. ><" one word.. wow~



atcually only 3 of us sat on 2nd floor.. XD cool~!!

full of butterflies~

wow.. full of leaves!!!!!


emm.. anyone know how to play this?? o.0"

lemon juice and honey.. nice nice!! ><"

my meal!! I cant believe I can finish it all.. ><" ugh~ full full FULL!!!!!

such a beautiful and warmful restaurant.. I'm gonna come here for 2nd time!! like this restaurant vry much.. love the design of pictures.. ><" anyway, thx to dad for bringing us to here.. hehe.. ^^ *I forgot to capture a book tht I like!! I wan tht book soo badly!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment