announcement >o<"

Saturday, June 26, 2010

So BEAST!!!!!

finally..!! Beast at Malaysia!!!!! wohooooo~ *clap clap clap* I still not decided yet wat time I should go tht time.. but hopefully can reach there earlier.. ><" but at the end the plan was ruined by someone.. he really made me pissed off!!!!!
reach there at 12pm something and met someone at there.. *haiz.. abit dissappointed to someone else* I tot I will be last person stand at the last line alone coz my fren still haven reach yet.. but luckily I found my SuJu frens through sms and she invite me to join her line.. ><" wow.. not vry front but atleast I no nd to stand for 9 hours.. XD huu~

da POSTA!!!!! big big BIG POSTA!!!!! I wan to grab it vry much!! T.T



all of my frenzz were reach here at last.. such a hot hot hot damn hot weather and there's still a few hours we nd to wait~~ but afternoon there's a lucky draw session for those who take orange colour ball can attend the fansmeeting session which is meet and take photo with BEAST tmr!!!!! FAST-to-FACE!! OMG~ but I got the white ball.. so~~~~~ wuu~~ wu~~ T.T my fren so so so so so damn lucky.. she got it!! haiz~ why? *but I was quite unlucky these recently, maybe I was a bad luck person ><"*

YT!! I hate U~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!


the main enterance.. can't wait to see their real person.. *am I dreaming??*



for those who attended this showcase knew wat happen before entering the hall.. everyone blaming tht the Univesal's service was so bad and they didn even let us go in early and they let us stand outside for 1 and half hour late then only give us go in.. but the truth is.. atcually the BEAST coming late becoz of the conference and they nd to used the stage for rehersal tht's why they don us go in.. I can see tht the staffs was busying calling the phone and waiting for their arrive.. before tht I tot the showcase will be cancel, if tht's true.. it really break my heart.. not becoz of didn meet them.. is becoz of $$.. ><"

but finally we can go in at last, I was worried tht if the time was not enuff.. izzit means tht I cannot get their signature?? my mind was full of thinking while watching the showcase.. hmm.. k la.. I was lying.. I didn watch at all coz alot ppl pushing, and due to my height.. I was regret tht I didn wear high heels for watching the showcase.. I was at middle standing before the show started.. when the show start, I adi given pushed by ppl to aside.. and the whole showcase only me 1 person watching the tv screen and didn watch the live performance at all.. but the funniest things is.. my fren was standing in front of me.. but I donno at all..!! at the end I only saw him.. and I vry regret tht I didn called him tht time.. if not, he will let me stand in front of him and I can watch the live performance adi!!!!!! ><" *no used adi la..*

BEAST!!!!! all of them look so handsome!! ><"



she's so lucky.. ugh~ y I didn give my ticket..??!! >o<" ahh~!!!!!!


SHOCK!!!!!



hehe.. got their signature!!!!! atcually I was quite front tht time.. so I got their signature 1st due to my frenz.. some of my fren didn get their signature coz they planned to get it tmr at 1U.. before go up to the stage, atcually abit nervous for me.. but gone up stage, my mind was blank.. just like u donno wat to do, just walk and gave them sign on it.. 1st member, Jun Hyung oppa, the rapper, he didn even look at me.. he just sign on my album then to another member.. and he look at another fans.. haiz.. wat I can said is.. such a handsome boy.. too bad he didn look at me.. *and I cant even recognise him at all!! he really change alot!!* next, Dong Woon oppa, he holding my album and looking at me.. tht time I still looking at Jun Hyung oppa and expect him to look at me.. but I gave up finally and move my eyes to Dong Woon.. he was like.. waiting for me to said something or thinking y am I still looking at Jun Hyung oppa even I adi stand in front of him????? and I quite shocked when looking at him like tht and bow down and said "kamsahamida" to him.. haha.. he's smile to me and signature the album and look back to me again.. and I stoned tht time.. until the next 2 member even who 1st I oso donno, I only know Gi Kwang oppa and Du Jun oppa only.. coz my mind was controled by Dong Woon's smile.. but I still rmb, maybe I got said thank you to Gi Kwang, and his smile was so bright tht time.. he looks so happy and so energetic.. ><" if I'm not wrong tht time, Gi Kwang and Du Jun whisper to each other and then laugh so happy.. haha.. even they older than me but they look like children to me.. like to kacau kacau around 1.. especailly Du Jun oppa.. y?? gonna ask Hyun Seung oppa ler.. ><" until the 5th member, Hyun Seung oppa, he start look at me tht time I only wake up from dream.. atcually his face didn look so well, feel like gonna sick and fall down anytime.. and once again said "kamsahamida" and bow down to him.. he gave a little soft smile to me and sign to my album.. atcually he vry vry vry vry vry tired.. ya, everyone knew tht.. ugh~ stupid manager, cant u let them rest for awhile even 1 day oso can, must everyday working and grab $$ de meh??!! 1 day didn grab $$ oso wont die d lah!!!!! haiz.. poor kidzz.. last member, Yo Seob oppa!! I was so expecting to talk to him.. coz yesterday I watch IU and Yo Seob perform the Mrashmallow, and I wan to tell him..!! but.. but.. but.. he didn even look an eye to me at all.. and he talking to my previous fan and looking my next fan.. T.T so so so so so damn sad.. and like tht I given pushed by a security and ask me to go.. such a chance like tht flew away adi.. haiz~ but anyway, I got their all signature at last.. ><"

dang Dang!!!!! XD hapi hapi~



I didn straight go away, I sitting aside of the stage, usually we cannot stay there but donno y the security didn halau me, he jus halau other fans only.. so I can see BEAST so clearly at there.. but due to the time, I had to go before 11pm coz scare monorial and Star Line gonna close tht time.. I told tht my frenz tht I leave soon and walk alone to Raja Chulan station.. but luckily some of the fans are oso going to tht station so I wont be alone.. XD reach home at 11.20pm smthg.. haha.. get alot msg from my frenzz.. they're so lucky.. got snatch poster.. got SHAKE HAND to the leader Du Jun oppa.. haiz~ y I'm only 1 person got d 1 things only.. T.T damn damn damn sad loh.. ><" btw, it's really nice to meet them.. hope to meet them again next time!! I don wan to miss the chance again!! I wanted to be a notty fan!!!!! haha XD well, such a tired, hot and hungry day.. everyone, xing ku ni men le.. especially BEAST!! XD thx for coming to M'sia.. I knew tht becoz of Thailand then u only came here d.. XD haha.. but it's okay, atleast U got come here to let us to see u guys.. one word, NICE!!!!! XD
So BEAST!!!!! will be back someday!! ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment