announcement >o<"

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Blood Donation T.T

went to blood donation with my fren yesterday.. seriously it hurts me alot..
basically, it should just a lil pain but unfortunately I hurt my left hand, they said I was too nervous!! ya, I'm really nervous at the beginning but when they put medicine tht time, I was quite relaxing.. not tht nervous.. I donno y.. when they put the needle tht time, I felt so damn pain, so I tahan for myself since I already decided to donate blood.. guess what, the nurse told me tht the blood doesn't come out.. I'm felt so surprise at the same time I felt alots alots of pain too.. she stopped and pull out the needles, and my hand start bloating.. I really donno wat happened exactly.. seriously it's really hurts me alot..

they asking me still wanna donate with ur right hand or stop donate.. ya, I did.. I tried to relax myself once again and actually my right hand doesn't feel any pain at all.. because of my left hand still pain tht time!! haiz~

good thing I finally donate my blood sucessfully.. the bad thing the scar of my left hand become serious.. what should I do?? the nurse keep saying it's nth it's normal.. I donno.. I really worried alot even now too.. ><"

right hand.. the truthly blood donated hand..

left hand.. which is hurt vry much.. the scar keep spreading.. T.T *sigh* will this really dissappear someday??

and because of this.. my mom scold me alot.. coz I'm vry weak, should not going to donate blood so easily.. :(
I donno, I'm so depressed right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment