announcement >o<"

Monday, March 14, 2011

it's still pain, pls recover.. :(

*sigh* I donno how to describe about my left hand.. it become more and more terrible day by day.. I have no mood at all when I'm watching my hand growing like this.. I can't do anything well.. I still can feel the pain.. I donno, I wanna cry for my left hand.. I don wan this anymore.. so pain.. it's really pain.. *cry hardly*


well, I guess everyone's know about the earthquake which happened at Japan last friday.. I guess.. my left hand not a big deal compare to the case.. actually I'm vry lucky cause I'm at Malaysia and not facing any disasters.. and u should be proud to be at Malaysia not at other countries.. and we should learn from Japan, tht even they facing hard time, but they know what to do and who to rescue, not being rude to anybody even u wan to get somethings.. they put children and female at 1st before themselves.. tht's so professional, I wanna clap for their spirits.. gd job, Japan..!! and #prayforJapan once again.. hope the disasters won't happen again.. pls take gd care on our earth, human.. the only one planet tht we can survive at.. pls~

and oso hoping tht my hand will recover as soon as possible.. so I can do everything well..
 but how.. :(

1 comment:

  1. go consult doctor better...to get some medicine or what...

    ReplyDelete