announcement >o<"

Sunday, March 20, 2011

cure~ ^^

so how was my left hand now?? everyone is asking now..
well.. it's getting better and better now.. *yeah~!* no more long selves to cover my scar anymore!! wahaha~ XD


I almost wan to see doctor during it became serious coz it's really pain when I touch it and put medicine on it.. luckily my fren told it's getting better day by day so at the end I decided not to see doctor after listen to my fren's opinion.. hehe.. and thx to my fren for giving me medicine, I just use 3 times only and there still alot left!! ><" haha.. anyway, it works!!

alot of my fren saw my left hand and feels like don wanna donate blood.. actually, it either depends on u or the nurse.. if u feel relax like u're in the beach, u will feel nth pain at all.. if u nervous, u will become like me.. but if is the trainee, then can't blame.. ><"

try to think u're rescue ppl, or take some free gifts!! I got alot free gift after donated blood sommore oso got lucky draw!! haha.. u see.. u still got many benefits to get!! It's good to save ppl who in hard condition.. compare to my left hand.. it just a small case.. so, hwaiting!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment