announcement >o<"

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Jogoya~ ><"

surprisingly my fren invite me went to Jogoya and eat Japanese buffet a.k.a. mixed buffet.. didn plan to go at beginning but my fren was begging me so hard.. at the end, I accept the invitation.. and unfortunately, she throw a fren behind.. haiz~ I donno how to say the situation.. just pity my fren.. :( *nvm, next time we go together XD*

suppose we have 2 hours to enjoy the foods but because we were over taking the foods.. we extand 30 mins to finish them XD and the staff is trying to "halau" us POLITELY.. haha

well, thx to my fren tht invite for these WONDERFUL buffet and I enjoy them vry much.. there's alot of food to choose but I can't take all of them.. too much adi XD nice, delicious and I'm in HEAVEN~

hope for 2nd round next time.. anyone wants to join mua?? XP

No comments:

Post a Comment