announcement >o<"

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

♥同愿同行♥生活营

 this is my first time to become a counselor on this camp, had to take care standard 4 to 6 but there a additional student which still studying standard 3.. it was hard actually, but kinda fun thou.. although my group was abit naughty and hard to handle, but still they are good and kind children.. I love them all.. :)  especially the girl who take care me so well.. very well, looks like she's my counselor more than I do.. hahaha XD and I hope the boys wont be naughty again next time..

yeah~!! these are my colleagues who joined and became counselor in this camp.. haha.. that time we're quite tired, but when the camera shows up, everyone become energize and pose to the camera immediately.. XD

this is a great experiences for me.. and memorable.. ^^ I don't know will it happen again or not but I still hope we can have this again next time, no matter what kind of activities..

No comments:

Post a Comment