announcement >o<"

Sunday, June 26, 2011

{Late update} 2AM showcase!! XD (21st May 2011)

Venue : Wisma MCA
Time : 6pm
Character : Erlina, M3, Merlene and of course the main characters!! 2AM!! wohoo~!! *clap clap* \^o^/

anyway, hope u enjoy the pictures.. ^^




 there are 3 members birthday on May..!! guess who?? XD
 wohoo~!! FINALLY~!! 2AM!! XD
 OMG~ so jealous~ X(
 Let me introduce :
1st member, JinWoon.. I think he's the most handsome looking him in real person.. hehe ^^



 2nd member, JoKwon.. well, I was quite expecting about his funny shows.. but hmm.. he doesn't show it.. just a lil bit.. :/ *disappoint*


 3rd member, ChangMin.. oppa, this hairstyle doesn't suit u.. before that was nicer.. y u change it?? ><"



 4th which is the last member, SeuLong.. hmm.. he doesn't look really handsome in real person.. or just the lighting problem?? coz the lighting didn't bright on him alot.. or it just me?? hmm.. :/ I still like him thou.. hehe


 oww~ lucky fans..

 JinWoon got an angry bird from fans!! so CUTE~ XD
 and they got the KLCC cake for the birthday celebration..
Happy Birthday, JinWoon, ChangMin and SeuLong oppa!! ^^



 shhh~ hehe
 hmm.. I wanna see them moreeeee~ T.T

end..
it's quite happy that I got the chance to meet 2AM in real life.. their songs are great!! they have amazing voices..!! I can't believe that I can heard them in LIVE performance in front of my eyes.. hope to meet them again next time!! 
2AM, saranghae~!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment