announcement >o<"

Thursday, June 23, 2011

sorry XP

I ponteng just now.. once again..
it was my friend's "nice" planning.. haiz.. now I was given alert if I'm not going to replace the class tmr, I will be banned from exam.. and I was like.. =="

HELLO, I JUST PONTENG 1 TIME ONLY, HOW COME U SAID I PONTENG MORE THAN 3 TIMES??!! WHERE THE HELL IS THE 2 FROM??!!
that's just stupid.. her class is boring, so DAMN boring.. yeah, I almost slept everytime when I at her class..

 well, back to the topic.. this Saturday, most of my classmates gonna go for Kedah/Penang trip.. I can't go.. due to some personal problem.. I hope I can join u guys too.. but I'm so sorry.. *haha, I know u aim to my camera so don't lie to me!! XP bluek~ joking* anyway, thx guys.. I don't know how much u want me to go so much.. but still.. X( please concern me, okay??

*sigh* nowadays, I feel like no spirit in my mind.. just like everyday I didn't get to live with my planned mat, somethings broke my planned everytime and it's so suddenly and at the end leave with disappointment.. it happened almost everyday.. I don't know.. why??


haha, I know u want to watch tv so much.. but U have to worked for "someone", right?? hehe.. sorry.. blame urself, not us.. why?? pls think urself.. XP
I'm still hoping.. praying.. wishing.. please~

No comments:

Post a Comment