announcement >o<"

Thursday, June 30, 2011

you are nothing to him

after receiving a shocking news.. until now my heart still.. well, u can say it's bleeding.. 
u can say that I'm immature, stupid, crazy or anything cause I need somebody to wake me up seriously.. I'm going too deeply, I need someone to take me out from that world seriously..
I keep telling myself, even comfort and advised myself.. you are nothing to him, NOTHING.. I keep repeat and repeat to myself..
but still.. it hurts.. alot
I know..
it's not his fault.. it was me..
it's not from him.. it was me..
ALL.. was came from me..
it just me.. my thought.. my expectation.. I'm over addicted..
and I need to stop.. right now

please wake up, you're nothing to him.. it's a FACT.. you just in FICTION..
you will never realize how much you love him until he found someone he loved.. and you will never know that this guy could make you hurt that much..
I never knew that a Guy could really make me Cry , I'm tough , at least that's what I tought . Well He proved me wrong , but the thing is , I never thought It would hurt this Much  
and yes, it true..
but still, I will try to stand up and support him once again.. even it's pain but I'll try.. wishing them with my smile..  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment