announcement >o<"

Monday, April 20, 2009

Bravo! Susan Bolye!! Talent is everything!

How's my driving lesson??
ugh~terrible.. he scold me once jus now.. second time learning give ppl scold already.. I still have so many ways haven learn yet.. ugh~ am I terrible, isn't it??
ppl saying instruction to me, I'm jus driving in my own way without listening all
instruction clearly.. and he start and scold me again again and again.. it's quite hard to focus 4 things in the same times.. focus, control, watch and listen..
watching ppl driving was like ya, it's easy.. but for those who don know how to drive at all.. uuggmmm.. gd luck to u.. I'm oso in my hard time..
having some chit chat with my fren jus now.. she said uncle told her tht my driving skills are better than her.. then I was like huh??!! really?? neh~ he jus giving u some pressure only.. don believe wat him said.. she was like ugh~~ me too.. haiz~ wat I can say??
jus wish me luck on next lesson.. hope to drive it better and better..
jus now watch youtube and I saw a video.. wow, tht was AMAZING!! Tht's a show which called Britain Got Talent 2009.. there was 3 judge tht I know 2 only.. 1 more.. umm.. donno.. the 2 judges is from American Got Talent, Pier *if I'm not wrong, tell me if I'm wrong* and another from American Idol, Simon..! There was a women who attend this shows.. she's from Scotland and she's 47 years old.. named Susan Bolye.. at 1st.. everyone is laught at her because she can't answer a simply question and she wanna become a pro singer in the world.. everyone was like neh~ impossible.. the music was start and she open her mouth and show out her voice.. WOW!! everyone was so surprise about her talent.. her voices wow the judges.. I open my mouth until the end of the song.. and I hard to close my mouth.. One word.. Awesome!! *claping non-stop*
Talent vs Beauty.. I definitely choose talent..

No comments:

Post a Comment