announcement >o<"

Friday, April 10, 2009

guess.. my result..

wanna guess how's my result??
wanna guess how's my mood??
wanna guess how much did I get??
wanna guess did I get pass??
wanna guess tht I will tell u or not??
haha..
haiz..
tired..
I hav waited..
so long..
and..
I only get..
PASS!!
wuahahahahahahahahahaha............
today got so many ppl attend.. include schoolmate.. I tot I was blur tht time cause my brain still spinning.. haha.. he's my fren's bf.. we didn talk to each other.. cause we donno each other.. jus saw each other everday in school life..
let's go back to the topic.. I tot I can go home early.. ugh~ we still waiting.. waiting.. and waiting.. ugh~ after 9am something only go for the test.. after test, still nd to wait again.. *aaarrr!! I wanna go home and done my things!!* atcually, this time quite hard to me.. some question tht I didn read before.. donno how to answer.. quite scare.. *failed.. ugh.. scary..* if failed again, nd to pay RM50 again.. and I always pray for pass.. haha.. finally.. *yeah!*
sommore I realize tht someone have a same hp with me.. mine 1 pink.. her 1 white.. haha.. quite happy tht can saw someone have a same hp.. but her face was showing me, "huh!! show off!!" cause my fren sms me non-stop tht time.. I have no idea to stop them, so I off the sound A.F.A.P. ..
haiz.. jus a paper and we to wait so long.. my uncle oso abit rush.. *donno rush wat, seeing his face like got something to do later..* haha.. 42/50.. no failed.. not more than pass.. jus ngam ngam only.. now I can relax my brain and no nd to stress so much already..
yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment