announcement >o<"

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ugh~ undang..

Jus come back from undang test.. *sad* now my mood can tell everyone wat's my result ler..



Today 7am something woke up and change cloth waiting for uncle to fetch us go take undang test.. before uncle come, I do my revision again quickly and hardly..



when we reach there, the 1st thing is take license's photo.. and then wait for the test.. It's quite blur to me cause I didn get enough sleep and cant sleep well last night..



It's quite nervous to take the test cause cant wrong more than 8 question.. I cant even see the words cause my brain and eyes still blur blur-ing, I had to read the question again again and again..



But......



finally..




ugh~




FAILED.. GAGAL..!!




Haiz~



It very dissapointing of coz.. cause I use 3 weeks to study undang and my fren only use 3 days to study but she get PASS!! aaarrr!! I'm gonna crazy!! *cry* I have to pay RM50 to retest again this friday.. haiz.. I'm gonna study more harder..



Jus wish me luck..



p/s : those who know my mom don tell her my undang failed.. and I'm gonna bluff her I'm going to update my driving card this friday..





No comments:

Post a Comment