announcement >o<"

Monday, April 6, 2009

Last Friday..

mmm.. now having Shin korean noodles and a cup of milo as my breakfast.. yummy.. *ho~ ho~ but very spicy*
Last friday, my sister no school becoz they use Ching Ming as their holiday.. so me and sister decide to go out having walk.. but unfortunately we didn go anywhere and jus stay at office *^%^$^&*&%&(%... *hehe* cause we donno where else can go.. all cloths shop.. and we bored to walk those again.. after tht, we having lunch at Sushi King.. *Mmm.. long time didn eat tht already.. miss sushi so much!!* the most comfortable Sushi King place is nex to Low Yat cause u not only can enjoy the food and sommore u can watch outside background.. full of blue colour.. I really like it.. suddenly we saw our mom pass thru.. we was like wave our hand strongly and shouting quietly mom!! mom!! we at here!! but she didn saw us.. too bad.. Then I'm going to call her A.F.A.P. but she didn heard her hp rings.. the couple which nex to out table watching us non-stop and I don care about it.. we jus do as we wan..!!
Finally, my mom found us.. haha.. and we having SUSHI together. my mom was like order non-stop cause she scare we not full sommore sushi is abit expensive for us.. RM4+RM9.90+RM7.90+RM4+RM2+RM*^&^(&^%$%&)(#$#!... *sigh* after tht, my mom going back to continue her work.. and we.. ...... ...... still thinking where to go.. we wanna go Pavilion but it's too far sommore the weather like wanna rain.. *but it didn rain finally.. kik sei..* and we walk and walk and walk and walk.. until whole low part and bb park.. until mom's call.. only go back to the office.. quite.. tired.. atcually..
tht's all.. I think.. now my brain full of laptop.. *laptop~ laptop~ laptop~* cant rmb wat happen after this.. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment