announcement >o<"

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

nappu maeun mo gae ye~ ♥

Recently addicted to this songs.. made me think back to the BOF drama.. haha.. such a nice drama, even I know the story line before watching cause I have a taiwanese ver. of BOF.. Korean ver. oso made me laugh and cry alot.. *nice*




Jus come back from driving lesson.. mm.. quite terrible than 2nd time.. *haiz* always "si huo".. uncle keep arguing to me.. "don pull out the cluth I said so many and u still did it.. u see.. have to start engine again and again.. " bla.. bla.. bla.. *sigh* today learn parking and 3 point turn.. nd to use alot energy to turn steering.. turn and turn and turn.. *ugh~ my hand~* still got 2 more lesson then can go fr the exam already.. *wah! so fast..!* but my skill haven reach until can be driver already ler.. I didn think tht I will go for the exam soon.. *haiz~car.. such an annoying things to me.. for me only..*






jus hope when I having driving test don fail in any part..









Jun Pyo Jan Di + Yi Jung Ga Eul





No comments:

Post a Comment