announcement >o<"

Saturday, July 3, 2010

should I work or not??


yesterday I was planning to find YT which started work at zanmai and I can find her during break hours every thursday and friday.. XD I wanna hear her SHOCK story since she got the chance to meet and greet BEAST by FACE-to-F.A.C.E last sunday.......!!!!! *geram* I heard until "fan toi" adi.. ><" YT, I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u!!!!!!!

yesterday I go her restaurant and having lunch at there since I didn ate for whole day.. and suddenly her manager told YT to ask me wanna work at there or not.. asking nonnnn-stop.. even ask me wanna interview now or not until today.. ><" I was like.. I haven ask my "passport" from my mom how to interview so immediately.. and the manager keep saying tht he hope tht I can work at here coz no enough ppl adi.. atcually my answer was YES!! I would like to work at here but I have to ask my mom izzit okay or not for me to working at there or not.. coz sometimes weekend my mom usually nd my help to working housework or smthg.. hmm.. I think I nd some time to planning my time table 1st.. plus this recently I oso facing financial problem.. hope my mom will "cop" my passport soon.. *ugh~ coursework, y u keep coming to us?? ><"*

oh ya, yesterday was SuJu's leader Teukie b'day!! Saengil Chukka Hanmida~!! XD must take gd care of urself well k?? don give to much pressure to urself.. ><" E.L.F. will always be with ya!! Sa Jib Dae Bak!!!!! nice cake.. yum yum~ XP

No comments:

Post a Comment