announcement >o<"

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's snowing~ It's snowing~ Seolleim's snowing~ ♥



today I almost forgot I got an appointment with my classmate which go to Korean Village and having lunch together.. *hope I won't forgot next week d.. please remind me ya!! XD*

when we enjoyed our meal and we just like having meal in Heaven~ Mmm~ yumm~ that's all we said when we enjoyed our food especially BBQ.. hehe 
after meal, I suggested to go Korean Mart and have a visit since my friend never went before and guess what.. finally.. F.I.N.A.L.L.Y.~ I BOUGHT THIS ICE CREAM~ T.T FINALLY~

Everytime I watch this cf, I wonder how it taste like and why the package look like this.. and everytime I wanna buy this but no chances.. T.T and today my small small lil wish already came true and YES~!! IT's TASTE LIKE HEAVEN ONCE AGAIN~~ u should eat this on hot weather.. peeeeeerfect combination~ XP will buy and taste chocolate flavor next time!! tehee~ ^^
it's snowing~ it's snowing~ Seolleim's snowing~
In my heart~ In my mouth~

oww~ the taste just like the song.. so yummy~ XP

No comments:

Post a Comment