announcement >o<"

Monday, July 11, 2011

[Late Update] U-KISS "Bran New Kiss" Showcase in Malaysia 2011 (10th June 2011)

Venue : Pavilion Main Entrance
Date/Time : 10th June 2011, 8.30pm
Character : M3, Merlene and our main characters, U-KISS !! \^o^p

arrive there at 4pm something, not much ppl but still abit crowded.. X( coz the fans stopped at there blocking ppl passing by the road.. well, it's abit.. annoying u can say.. 
the funny thing is when I saw ppl passing by and look the stage and they said..
"Wow, who's coming here tonight??"
"Neh~ the Korean group, Beast loh.."
well, I donno want to laugh or cry when I heard these.. I mean.. HELLO, there's no "BEAST" this word on the board!! are u blind??!!

 it's abit far, right?? ><" ya, it is.. but I still can see it.. *my mind's expectation*

 HERE THEY ARE, U-KISS!! ^^
*p/s>> this is quite behind shows, coz the place I standing can't see anything, becoz there's too many ppl blocking in front of me, all I can see is just those ppl's heads and hands carrying phone and camera.. so my fren asked me to change the place at the end coz she standing quite front.. thanks to my fren!! finally I can take these pictures!! XD* 
enjoy the pictures.. :)





 the showcase ended..
 many ppl leaving after the showcase ended.. actually it's not the real ended.. coz they went up to the stage once again and gonna doing fan services to KISS ME!! and the security guard unblock the road and let us go in front abit which near to the stage and see them more clearly!! OMO!!

and we saw Baki at media zone.. ahaha, he's a funny MC and I'm so jealous to him that he always get to see K-pop artists.. with short distance + F.O.C. + stay closer.. ><"
 here they are!! once again.. XD omo!! sooooo handsome and cute.. XD their real person are much much better than the photo and inside the TV..

 I wan to capture Kevin and the leader but too bad the security guard blocking my view.. hmm.. :(
 they're doing charity event and take picture with orphans which came from Melaka.. there's alot of children.. like whole stage ><"
 well, this is the real goodbye now.. T.T please come again, guys!!
I heard some of the boys' handphone already lost during showcase.. their phone actually kept at manager's bag and they can't find out the stealer and no one saw who stealing them.. I guess everyone was concentrate to the showcase so much and the thief get to steal the things easily..
yeah, they're right.. there's no use to report to police anymore coz the things already gone and never come back again..!! well, I hope there's no next time.. if not, I don't think they will come back to here anymore.. so please please please~  no next time..!!
my comment.. hmm..
compare to the others, they may not the best group that I ever seen so far but I like their fan services compare to other showcase events.. they giving a good impression for me like "u are welcome to see us anytime" and not like "耍大牌" artist somethings.. they are quite easy to treated compare to others K-pop event.. I guess..
well, I would like to see them again if they coming back here once again.. I think it will be came true right?? hehe.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment