announcement >o<"

Saturday, July 9, 2011

[Late Update] Jang Keun Suk Asia Tour 2011 In Malaysia (4th June 2011)

Date : 4th June 2011, Saturday
Venue : Plenary Hall, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
Time : 5 pm
Character : M3, Melissa, Merlene, Melody and the main character, Jang Keun Suk  \^o^p

received a called from Melissa few days ago from the events which asked me wanna go see a super duper HANDSOME + POPULAR actor?? she already bought the tickets and she need somebody to accompany her, so I accepted her invitation at last.. my friend is a super BIG FAN of him, so she's so happy when she got the chances to see him in real life.. haha.. well, I'm really shocked that I can get to see Jang Keun Suk in real life.. a real Korean actor.. with my eyes.. in front of me!

How do I know Jang Keun Suk this actor??
I knew him since I saw his appearances on a drama which called "Hwang Jin Yi", that time he got my attention so much even just appeared for few episodes, he looks so young and so cute because of his pure innocent character on that drama, I fall in love with this cute actor.. I don't know why I can remember him so deeply until I saw him once again at "Beethoven Virus".. my first thought was like "OH! that cute little guy!!" I was so happy that I can watch his role drama again.. haha.. but he's not the main character on that drama, so it's quite sad when his love rejected him.. *heartbroken* and then, there's a very very very popular drama named "You're Beautiful" and finally he got the main character in drama!! and haha, that's drama was so DAMN funny.. it's a comedy drama which quite different compare to other korean dramas.. one word, Awesome..!! XD 
I haven watch his newest drama, "Marry Me, Mary" so I guess I should watch it when I'm free.. hmm..

so here is it, m3 and Melody which is Merlene's sister..

our seats was sooooo DAMN behind, we at last 2nd row and I was like "OMG~ how am I suppose to see him?? this is so FAR..!!"


haha, it's balloon version of Jang Keun Suk.. cute!! XD

His lastest Japanese MV, "Let me Cry"

 when the show almost started, me and Melissa are planning to changing seat to front abit which no one sitting on it.. and luckily we found 2 seats on the 1st row!! kyaa~ can watch him closer.. tehee~ (p/s >> we're at Bronze zone so it's on upstairs seat.. >< )
 wohoo~!! He's show up finally!! XD OMG~~ well, enjoy the pictures..









reveal his unreleased photos at London.. well, I got most of them but I decided just upload 3 for u guys.. sorry XD I got a picture which can makes u nose bleeding but I didn't upload here.. mianhe~



his character in "Mary Me, Marry"..


ahh~ I love this character, Hwang Te Kyung!! ahahaha XD he's so cute!!






well, the pictures that u saw just now was only in show part 1 , I don't have any shows part 2 and 3 photos coz the camera are not allowed and the stuffs keep sport checking on us.. ><" too bad~ behind shows were so Amazing~!! it was like ROCKing and CLUBbing with ur idol!! So F***ing Awesome!! hahaha.. sorry, I got influenced by them.. especially his partner, keep saying F***ing this word.. XD like his said, F***ing means very very very very very very very very very very~ ahahaha XD

at the end of the show.. Melissa is wearing his official merchandises Tee,  
I JKS

 on the way to KLCC, it's quite late on that time and we were sooooo hungry, but too bad.. the shops are closing that time.. but luckily we found a bread shop and we bought that and sharing together coz it's a expensive sandwiches.. hmm.. :/

he said that he will come again, I'm not sure I can see him next time or not.. well, I hope I can..
Oh man, he is so F***ing HANDSOME and CUTE too.. I can't stopped saying it to my friend..!! even my friend also laughing at my words.. OMG~ I'm really crazy now.. F***ing crazy XD

No comments:

Post a Comment