announcement >o<"

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

There's still time.. NO, it's too LATE..


I can't image.. how my future will be..
there's so many things I want to do, but I didn't do it..
there's so many things I want to go through, but I didn't..
at the end, what I get is nothing..
I'm already 19 and half gonna be 20 soon..
I reflash my memories.. I felt like I never done something that I want to do so much before..
someone told me, please do whatever u want when u're still young.. after these aged, U wont able to do it anymore cause it's too LATE..

sigh.. sigh.. and sigh..
sitting there do nothing.. I don't know what to do cause my life doesn't go well..
I remember I planned so much things for myself in the future when I'm still in secondary school..

but, things doesn't went like my plan as well..
it's all ruined.. and I had to plan and plan again..
but still.. ruined.. and ruined..

and now.. I had no idea what to plan right now.. 
I feel like I had no direction right now..
cause I scare.. 
it will be ruined again..

Life is unfair, so don't complain even it's just a small thing.. 
U should be proud that U can get whatever U want, U are lucky enough, people..

No comments:

Post a Comment