announcement >o<"

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Saturday, him, hair and light.. >.<

Saturday, I'm going to school to pass up the IC and SPM sijil for the LCCI sijil.. I tot everybody is already pass up except me.. teacher was asking me why so late..? I tot she ask y so late only pass up, not 2 weeks ago.. acually she asking me y so late came to school, account teacher already left.. huh?? but got ppl told me come at 1pm.. and suddenly I heard a door open.. then I see who is it.. O.M.G!! it's him..!! I was very shock.. I tot I will never see him again.. but.. we meet again.. and we jus talk some nonsences then I have to leave coz my mom is waiting for me.. I wan to talk with him sommore but.. *haiz* jus wanna say good luck to him, he's a very clever student, sleeping still can listen teacher's talking.. haha.. always no.1 in class.. we always sit together and having some chit chat.. haha.. funny.. but his attitude abit.. ugh.. a very lame person u can say.. sometimes made ppl mad, sometimes made ppl happy.. hope he will change his attitude.. really don like.. and maybe.. we will meet again someday..


after tht, I already cut my hair!! I'm look like a boy now!! Aunty ar, this is not the hairstyle tht I wan ar!! ugh~ I'm very regret tht I was listen to my mom to cut my hair short.. now I still nd to wait.. wait.. and WAIT!! wait until when my hair will grow long again..?? AAARRR!!!!! MY HAIR!! ugh~ T.T

sommore I really love to turn off the light tht time.. I really enjoy tht.. having darkness.. and listen to those soft music.. ^^


Everyone is flying to the future.. are u??

No comments:

Post a Comment